Saturday, January 28, 2012

MoCoCo Hiatus

Due to some unforseen issues with MoCoCo...me having gained 5 lbs since Christmas...I have decided to go on a MoCoCo hiatus.  It is time for me to focus on getting healthy and choosing better options for what I eat.  While that is nowhere near as much fun as torturing my family with Tuna Jello and the like, I think it is for the best.  I will have periodic MoCoCo posts, but it won't be once a week as before. 

So, please don't be sad, MoCoCo is not done for...it's just done for a month or so.  At least until I lose enough weight to fit back in my summer clothes for Disneyland.

Thanks for your support and as always, thanks for reading!


Heather

1 comment:

  1. Nooooooooooooo!! For the love of Superbowl Sunday we need MoCoCo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...