Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I meant what I said...

My kids took it literally.  Once upon a time it had such a bright future ahead of it...  And now, well, I guess it's being well used.

But, let's look on the bright side of things...

Head Groundskeeper keys...still there for when I need to unlock the gate to the secret garden so Master Colin and his cousin Mary Lennox can play.

Brads I mistakenly bought, not knowing they were brads and deciding to make do anyway...still attached.

Stickers and twine...still firmly affixed to bucket.  Guess the super glue I used to adhere things...and glue my fingers together with, worked very well.

So, I guess it's nice to know that even though I very inexpertly put this together, it is holding up to hard use, perfectly.

Thanks for reading!



Heather

6 comments:

  1. I remember when you first showcased that, I liked it then and I like it now too. :)

    Kids should get dirty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore you. You make me laugh with how genuine and real you are. I love that your creatively decorated bucket is still holding up and looking good. I hope your fingers have recovered as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you must have done an amazing job for it to hold up that well, what's the point in making stuff if it isn't going to be used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lot to be said for "well made" girl! I love that you did an update on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so cute! Especially with the dirt! Everything is better when it's dirty. :P

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it when you first made it...now it's just that much better!! Made with care, used with love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...