Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dresden Plate Mini Quilt...Picture Tutorial

Sometimes quilting tutorials can be so darn wordy!!  I am going to give you the tutorial that's worth a thousand words.  Click for Dresden Plate Ideas and  Dresden Plate Tutorial...with words and pictures

Maybe the only thing I'm going to say in this tutorial is this:  Cut 20 blocks, 6" by 3"

Proceed...


















Shhhhh....this isn't me...I cut my bottom fabric, bat and top fabric 19" x 19". Make it as big or small as you like, though.






















:)

Thanks for reading....errrr...looking.


Heather

4 comments:

  1. Awesome heather, I might do a mini for Christmas when sewing is the only craft I want to do because it's hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it hunni - you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, Heather....GREAT tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'm going to have time to sew pretty soon! This is a great tutorial Heather and it's a beautiful project too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...