Tuesday, November 27, 2012

p.s. Women love jewelery

So, if you've got some women or girls in your life who need a present...maybe in the next month or so...then let me recommend you to the lovely Natalie from Northshore Days.  Not meaning to brag or anything...but I happen to be her friend.  That's right.  She lives in New Zealand and has about the cutest kids you can imagine...plus on top of all that she's freaking amazing at making beautiful jewelery.

Pssstt...I have a secret.  A package just came in the mail for me...from New Zealand...wanna see...


Don't you love it when you get something and it's packaged pretty.  It just makes it so much fun to open up...


She is seriously a genius.  I told her my girls love purple and pink.  My Youngest...only LOVES unicorns.  How cute is this pendent?


And my Oldest LOVES ice cream.  They have been telling everyone we see that they got a present from a lady across the oceans!!! 


And look at mine...sigh...  So pretty.  I love the combination of beads that she chose and the shell is so beautiful.  The craftsmanship is excellent!

Let me show you these beauties in action...








And yes...this is my family in action.  This is a typical lazy day.  Hair's not done.  Face Paint smeared from the previous day's fun.  A stick.  Gotta have a stick for some serious play.  And now add to it beautiful jewelery!


If you're like me, you're into the layered bracelet look.  So this is the two I got from Nat plus one of my own.  Pretty freaking gorgeous!!

Thanks Nat!!!!  Love ya!!!


Heather

8 comments:

  1. Aw you are so cute!!!! And those girls of yours are just adorable! I'm so glad you all like your new trinkets... hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Nat! We really do love them. I don't think the girls have taken them off since I put them on them.

      Delete
  2. They are wonderful! She makes the best jewelry. I wear mine all the time. Love the layered look. Love your smile too! And those redheads!!! CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beyond freakin gorgeous!! I love it all! Natalie definitely makes the best jewelry. And you and your beauties look pretty darn cute displaying it too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danni, you're sweet! It's so nice to have such a talented friend.

      Delete
  4. LOVE these pictures! You three girls are so darn pretty...and I love the NorthShore pieces around your necks and wrist! What a fun post! Nat is the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...